The 20th episode in the Condovirus series will address the following topics:
Second Declaration of Emergency in Ontario
- New and old measures for condos
- What can be opened what must be closed
COVID Reporting obligations
- Toronto Letter of direction
- Ottawa Letter of direction
Vaccination in condos
- Can condos request proof of vaccination?
- Can owners who have been vaccinated demand access to amenities?
- Should condos get involved in immunization clinics?
- Sean Cornish (Apollo Property Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Denise Lash (Lash Condo Law)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Josée Deslongchamps (DES Services)
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.