With the ongoing talks surrounding trade and tariffs, the members of our internationally-recognized trade team explain what these changes mean and how a business can best navigate the shifting tides of complex trade laws. From trade concerns to NAFTA predictions to what to do should NAFTA be dissolved, Milos Barutciski and Jesse Goldman of our Chambers-ranked trade team provide the clear and concise answers organizations need to make informed decisions. Our trade team focuses exclusively on trade regulation and share their expertise related to disputes, transactions, trade negotiations and other cross-border matters.
For information on how U.S. companies can excel within the Canadian market, refer to our "Legally Educated – BLG Video Series" below for valuable insights on today's major news-making industries.
- Canada's Labour Market: The True North, Strong and Free (Labour and Employment)
- Dealing with Digital (Cryptocurrency and Blockchain)
- Homegrown: The Emerging Cannabis Market in Canada (Cannabis)
- How to Prepare For, Prevent and Repair Online Data Leaks (Cybersecurity)
- Privacy Laws North of the Border: a Primer (Privacy and Data Protection)
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.