Devry Smith Frank LLP ('DSF') conducted a free HR/employment webinar hosted by Lawyer Marty Rabinovitch. This program has been approved and qualifies for 1 hour and 30 minutes of substantive CPD hours with the Law Society of Ontario. Additionally, the webinar is also HRPA approved.
The Agenda was as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Remarks
- 9:05 a.m. COVID-19 Vaccination Policies in the Workplace – Updates, Tips, and Considerations for Employers
- 9:25 a.m. Impact of COVID-19 on the Reasonable Notice Period – Case Law Update
- 9:45 a.m. Employer's Duty to Deal with Employees in Good Faith and Moral Damages – Case Law Update
- 10:05 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. Q&A Period and Concluding Remarks
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.