BLG is pleased to share our securities law resource, Annual Reporting & Continuous Disclosure Rules Book, our compilation of the relevant securities law instruments and stock exchange rules with respect to:
- continuous disclosure documents including the management information circular, annual information form, Management's Discussion and Analysis and financial statements;
- corporate governance disclosure; and
- proxy solicitation for your annual meeting.
The Annual Reporting & Continuous Disclosure Rules Book also includes:
- the most recent proxy voting guidelines for 2020 published by proxy advisers, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. and Glass Lewis & Co.; and
- the policy on board gender diversity (published in 2018) and the best practices for proxy circular disclosure (published in 2019) by the Canadian Coalition for Good Governance.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.