The Corrs Projects Update provides a concise review of, and commercially-focused commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting the Australian construction and infrastructure industry.
In this edition, we consider and offer key takeaways from a number of recent cases and developments, including:
- TWT Property Group Pty Ltd v Cenric Group Pty Ltd  NSWSC 72 (Keywords: payment claims for old work; Anshun estoppel)
- Parrwood Pty Ltd v Trinity Constructions (Aust) Pty Ltd  NSWSC 208 (Keywords: withdrawing adjudication applications; supporting statements)
- Galaxy Developments Pty Ltd v Civil Contractors (Aust) Pty Ltd t/a CCA Winslow  QSC 51 (Keywords: late adjudication determinations; licences for 'building work')
- Tincknell v Duthy Homes Pty Ltd  SASCFC 24 (Keywords: prevention principle; rectification damages)
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Pty Limited v Bulgana Wind Farm Pty Ltd  VSC 126 (Keywords: contractual interpretation)
- Salini-Impregilo S.p.A. v Francis  WASC 72 (Keywords: simultaneous adjudications; judicial review)
Also featured in this edition of the Corrs Projects Update are updates from our energy and resources, property and infrastructure, and employment and labour teams on relevant developments in their areas.
You can access a copy of Corrs Projects Update: July 2020 here, or click the 'DOWNLOAD PDF' below.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
|Chambers Asia Pacific Awards 2016 Winner
Client Service Award
|Employer of Choice for Gender Equality