Mondaq UK: Coming to and Investing in the UK Advice Centre

The Coming to and Investing in the UK MAC has gathered the knowledge of leading practitioners with extensive experience in advising on the following:

  • Individuals and families relocating to and from the UK, focussing on UK and cross-border tax planning and compliance;
  • Businesses establishing a presence for the first time in the UK, including advice on establishing a trading or investment vehicle, and assistance with tax, accounting and back-office services;
  • Structuring advice and implementation for non-UK businesses and individuals making UK investments, particularly in residential and commercial real estate and buying or investing in other UK businesses.

Navigating MAC Content:

Content selection: The “Related Guides” tab, located on the right side of your screen, is your navigation hub across the core topics of this practice area.

Search results: After selection a collated list of results can be found in the main body of the MAC page.

Title selection: Click to view full content page and to print, email or forward on. Via the right hand column, navigate to “Other Guides” and where available, to relevant “Supporting Documents”.

Follow up actions: The bottom section of each page presents a number of actionable options for users:

  • Contact the author

  • Email firm

  • More from this firm

  • View website

  • Meet the experts

In addition to the key search and filtering functionality, the Coming to and Investing in the UK MAC offers a number of other useful services, including:

  • Related articles

  • Useful resources, including relevant associations and sector insight

Useful Resources
Use supplementary pages SA105 to record UK property income on your SA100 Tax Return.
When you start renting out property, you must tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and you may have to pay tax.
Use online form service or postal form (SA700) to file a tax return for a non-resident company.
Font Size:
Mondaq on Twitter