|October 26, 2022
Log on: 8.15am
**audio and webcam
- check your system
|T - +61 7 3231 2400
|$495.00 incl. GST|
This program will assist employers in understanding their obligations under bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination laws and provide practical tips and strategies in managing issues associated with unacceptable workplace behaviour. It will include a discussion on the recently announced legislation that implements the Respect@Work recommendations.
Topics for discussion include:
- understanding bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination
- the legal obligations of employers and their employees
- how to prevent bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- managing bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination complaints
- understanding the employer's obligation to train employees about these issues.
We hope you can join us.