The province has recently extended virtual AGMs and e-Voting for another year (until Sept. 2023). With virtual AGMs being here to stay,many are asking about hybrid meetings. In this on-demand webinar, our panelists will tackle the following:
- What are hybrid AGMs and how do they work?
- Should your meeting be in-person, virtual or hybrid?
- Who decides on format meeting: owners or the board?
- What do owners prefer?
- What are the various types of hybrid meetings and which ones work best?
- What options are being provided by virtual meeting providers?
- Can owners access AGM recordings?
- Can owner pick the chair?
- Dos and Don'ts when going hybrid