We are delighted to invite you to join our webinar, "Gender Pay Gap Reporting: Practical Tips and Guidance", which will take place on Wednesday, 14 September 2022 at 11:00 am (GMT +1).
With December's reporting deadline fast approaching, specialists from our top tier Employment Group will provide their practical tips and guidance on how employers can best prepare and comply with their reporting obligations, including:
- taking you through the core legal requirements of who is in scope, what data needs to be reported, which pay elements are captured for calculation, how and when the data must be published and possible penalties for non-compliance;
- highlighting key differences between the Irish and UK GPG reporting regimes;
- discussing common queries and pitfalls arising in practice and difficulties employers are encountering in preparing the data;
- analysing the latest guidance on some of the trickiest areas such as handling bonus and commission payments, employees on various types of paid and unpaid leave, and reporting requirements for group companies; and
- sharing top tips on developing an internal and external communications plan.
- We hope that you will be able to join us for what promises to be a very interesting and engaging session.
We hope that you will be able to join us for what promises to be a very interesting and engaging session.
Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2022
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (GMT +1)
Webinar: To register to attend this webinar, please click on the button below. Please note that access to this webinar is by invitation only.
Save the Date: To add this webinar to your calendar, click here
Ifyou have any queries, please contact our Events team.