Patent Litigation, Oppositions and Nullity
6 pm - 7 pm (CET)
Online - Webinar
IP Experts LIVE: Webinar for IP Professionals
IP Experts LIVE is a webinar series by BARDEHLE PAGENBERG (see our program PDF).
Our experts will provide you with insights on selected aspects of German and European IP law with a focus on practical and strategic guidance. At the end of each seminar, there will be a Q & A session.
What is it about?
On April 28, 2022, the European Court of Justice ("ECJ") rendered a decision regarding the requirements for the validity assessment of the patent-in-suit in preliminary injunction ("PI") proceedings. Even though the decision seems to make some very clear statements, several questions arise and remain unanswered.
In this webinar of our series IP Experts LIVE, our attorneys-at-law Nadine Westermeyer and Dr. Stefan Lieck will discuss, inter alia, the following aspects:
- Does the ECJ decision entail a new urgency deadline?
- What lessons can be learned from the ECJ ruling?
- How will the PI landscape in Germany develop?
- How and to what extent will the decision affect the judicial practice of the courts?
- What impact will the decision have on the judicial standard of review with regard to validity?
- Will PIs be granted more generously and probably also based on utility models in the future?
- What strategic considerations may be of relevance for the patentee?
- How should one behave as a potential infringer?
To obtain an update on the requirements for the validity assessment of patents in PI proceedings, as set by the ECJ with its decision, and to discuss with us the potential impact of the decision on the judicial practice of the courts and on the strategic considerations of the patentee as well as a potential infringer, please register for this webinar now.
Please register at GoToWebinar https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/6150915858701296398
You will subsequently receive a confirmation email.
Participation in this event is free.