With the rapid growth of consumer-centered health care, the
lingering effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, and a long-overdue
focus on equitable access to care across racial, ethnic, and
socioeconomic lines — as well as a new presidential
administration — 2021 was a year of continued evolution and
challenges for stakeholders in the pharmaceutical supply
The 6th Annual Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Industry Summit will provide attendees with a week of virtual seminars covering a variety of topics affecting the industry and driving change at an unprecedented rate.
Seminar topics will include:
- Pharmacy Practice Update – Evolving Consumer Models and
Digital Health Strategies
- The State of the PBM Industry – Trends, Opportunities,
- Free Drug Programs – Regulatory Guidance and
- Transparency in Drug Pricing Developments – State and
Federal Policy and Legislative Initiatives
- Equitable Access to Care – The Promises and Challenges of Digital Health
Join us to learn what you need to know to thrive in an era of
Who should attend?
We invite stakeholders from across the pharmaceutical supply chain to join us, including manufacturers, PBMs, payors, pharmacies, hospitals and health systems, telehealth and digital health platforms, wholesalers, and other pharmaceutical service providers.
Monday, March 14 –
Friday, March 18, 2022
12:00 pm ET // 9:00 am PT
Virtual event platform — additional details will be provided.