Event on: 02/12/2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Location: Hong Kong (Virtual Event)
ESG is emerging as a critical focus for corporates and investors across different jurisdictions. In this interactive panel disucssion, regional experts will relay the latest in ESG and sustainability law, policy, regulation and practice in their jurisdictions and how these impact the legal and compliance community.
- The evolution of carbon markets
- Latest on Green Taxonomies
- The growing backlash against greenwashing
- Developments and implications for the investment landscape
- Not forgetting the 'S' side – from modern slavery and human rights to diversity and inclusion
- Joseph Chun of Shook Lin & Bok
- Geraldine Johns-Putra of Geraldine Grace
- Leonie Kelly of Ogier Global
- Yoshie Midorikawa of Miura & Partners
- Monica Sun of Herbert Smith Freehills
To register for this free event, click here.