EVENT DATE: 6TH DECEMBER 2021
Dublin IP and R&D Summit 2021 will be held on 6th-7th December with HGF's Partner and Patent Attorney Craig Thomson attending and speaking.
Dublin IP and R&D Summit will be running 2nd time, following a successful launch event in 2019. The summit is split into two parts, starting with a full day IP Commercialisation Workshop, followed by an interactive IP and R&D conference, consisting of two streams of discussions looking at the most contemporary trends in the world of innovation.
HGF's Partner and Patent Attorney Craig Thomson will be joining the speakers on 7th December and will be chairing a panel on 'From a Pawn to a King using IP! Why IP strategy is key in taking your business to the next level'. The panel will discuss:
- What, when, how and why to protect?
- Most effective ways to use IP as a revenue driver
- How important are Trade Secrets for SMEs?
Craig will be joined by the following speakers:
- Jeanne Kelly, Partner, IP, Technology and Data Privacy, LK Shields Solicitors
- David Goodfellow, Chief Patent Councel, EMEA, Aptiv
- Sandrine Guillermin, Global IP Counsel, Transitions Optical