|November 23, 2021
|Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400
Estate planning always presents many issues for us as we help our clients, and where there is money in superannuation it is more complex again (especially where an SMSF is involved). The changes to the SMSF rules keep upping the stakes, and estate planning more than a few years old should be reviewed.
This session will use case studies to look at the intersection of estate planning and SMSFs, including:
- current issues – conflicts, proper process and death benefit payments
- the impact of six member SMSFs
- the importance of trustee discretion in making death benefit payments in the right circumstances
- to removing discretion – when and what are the options
- the effect of transfer balance caps.
The webinar will be recorded, so, if you are unable to attend at the advertised time, we will send you the live recording for future viewing.
We hope you can join us.