September 2021 – We are pleased to invite you to a hybrid event that will focus on the ardent topic of returning to work. The speakers will tackle the subjects: the legal aspects of today's new working styles and the trends in optimizing the employee experience.
Back to the Office: Legal and Workplace Trends in Rethinking the Tenant Experience
Date: Tuesday, 5 October 2021
Time: 3.30 pm Bucharest time
Where: Marmorosch Hotel & Online
For registration please email email@example.com mentioning the way you would like to participate at the event (physical attendance/online attendance). Please note the number of seats at the venue is limited.
Why you should attend
This event aims at setting the scene on the multiverse of work - what we have learned from last year and what is going on today for landlords, tenants and employees, what are employees' expectations and worries in returning to work, and how can companies create healthy and attractive workplaces, while at the same time respecting legal requirements.
- On the multiverse of work: what we have learned from last year and what is happening today
- What do employees want?
- What is the right mix for hybrid work today?
- Various legal concerns spurred by the pandemic, including vaccination requirements, cyber security and others
- H.E. Annick Goulet, Ambassador, Embassy of Canada to Romania, Bulgaria and the Republic of Moldova
- John Saroudis, President, Canadian Business Exchange
- Otilia Bordei, Head of Office Agency, Avison Young
- Andrei Voica, Head of Workplace Advisory and Project Management, Avison Young
- Mădălina Anghenie, Senior Associate, specialized in Employment and Labour Law, Kinstellar Bucharest
- Patricia Piticaș, Senior Associate, specialized in Employment and Labour Law, Kinstellar Bucharest
- Alexandru Dima, General Manager, CBN, Treasurer, CBEX
- Victor Constantinescu, Managing Partner, Romania, and member of firm management committee, Kinstellar, Vice-President CBEX
Concluding Remarks and Questions