The recently published edition of asialaw 2022, the definitive guide to Asia's leading law firms and lawyers, released its recommendations and identified legal experts in practice areas and industry sectors across 23 jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific.
The editorial team of asialaw 2022 rankings have based their judgment on three criteria: work evidence, client feedback and peer feedback.
For yet another consecutive year, GRATA's Kazakhstan team was placed in top positions across all practice areas in the country's rankings.
Practice area rankings:
- General Business Law – Outstanding
Industry sector rankings:
- Energy – Outstanding
- Oil and Gas – Recommended
- Infrastructure – Recommended
Three partners from GRATA's team were identified among the leading lawyers by the ranking.
- Almat Daumov – Notable practitioner: Corporate and M&A
- Yerzhan Yessimkhanov – Distinguished practitioner: Construction
- Shaimerden Chikanayev – Distinguished practitioner: Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A