As attorneys, it is important that we understand bias and how it affects the legal profession, not just in the courtroom, but in our own workplaces. In this program, esteemed panelists will discuss their experiences as diverse attorneys and share how those experiences have shaped their careers. The program will also examine the importance of diversity and inclusion efforts within an organization or law firm.
- Melissa Johnson, Partner, Litigator, JohnsonHeeder LLP
- Sarah Kim, Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Chief Ethics Officer, Callaway Golf
- Yves Nguyen, Senior Corporate Counsel, Global Labor & Employment, Salesforce.com, Inc
- Salle Yoo, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, IonQ, Inc
- Jin Hee Park, Associate, Taylor Anderson LLP
- Lisa Yun Pruitt, Associate, Sheppard Mullin