15 April 2021
3:30pm - 4:15pm Korean time
2:30pm - 3:15pm HK time
8:30am - 9:15am CET
Recorded session available for other time zones.
Arendt is pleased to invite you to join our next webinar that will take place on 15 April 2021 at 3.30pm Korean / 2.30pm HKT / 8.30am CET.
Korean companies are investing and expanding in Europe. What are in this respect the latest experiences of Korean companies in Luxembourg? What are the main trends and factors to consider when entering or investing in the European market? What role does Luxembourg play in this context?
We will discover their strategy, the solutions they have found and their future prospects. We will also discuss the business-friendly and dynamic Luxembourg-Korean ecosystem, especially in the field of Fintech, AI and smart green business.
We will have the pleasure to gather a panel of Korean companies, Solus Advanced Materials and Infiniq, which have successfully established themselves in Europe through Luxembourg.
The Luxembourg embassy and Luxembourg trade and investment office (LTIO) in Seoul support this webinar and our Ambassador H.E. Pierre Ferring will make us the honour of delivering the opening address.
- H.E. Pierre Ferring, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Korea
- Mr. Keunman Kwak, CFO, Solus Advanced Materials
- Mr. GS Kim, CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), Infiniq
- Ms. Younhee Kim, Executive Director of Luxembourg Trade & Investment Office, Seoul
- Mr. Laurent Schummer, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
- Mr. Stephane Karolczuk, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
- Mr. Bastien Burin, Senior Associate, Arendt & Medernach