Join us as we explore the latest thinking on ESG factors with leaders in the field, bringing together Torys lawyers from across practice areas as well as external guest speakers. We will discuss current developments in organizational governance, new strategies emerging around ESG investment, sector-specific trends and more.
Climate change has emerged as a central concern for financial institutions and their regulators. Join Jeremy Rudin for a discussion of the key issues in OSFI's discussion paper and the reactions it has generated and engage in a Q&A with the Superintendent.
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT presentation
10:45 a.m. EDT webinar opens
Guest speaker: Jeremy Rudin, Superintendent, OSFI
New York: This program contains 1.0 Areas of Professional
Ontario: This program is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive hour.
Other session in this series:
- How great companies deliver both purpose and profit
- Including the "I" in ESG
- Investing in low carbon energy
- Managing ESG disputes
- Managing uncertainty in climate change: remarks and Q&A on the OSFI discussion paper
- The role of shareholders, directors and management in setting ESG priorities
- Balancing ESG priorities
- The growing importance of ESG in M&A transactions
- Navigating ESG disclosure standards