Please join Holland & Knight's Education Team and Public Policy & Regulation Group for "Hot Topics in Higher Education: 2021 Edition." Our attorneys and policy advisors will provide an overview and their insights into the legal and regulatory issues that will impact our nation's higher education system in the coming months. They also will examine the immigration issues pertinent to colleges and universities.
Additional topics include:
- What the incoming Biden Administration means for higher education
- What a Democrat-led government means for historically black colleges and universities
- Expectations for community colleges in the coming years
- When to expect U.S. Senate confirmation of a new education secretary
- Review and analysis of recently passed higher education bills
We hope you will be able to join us for this highly informative presentation as many expect a wave of changes from the incoming administration and Congress that would add a greater emphasis on educational resources.
Shawna Watley | Senior Policy Advisor, Washington, D.C.
Leslie Pollner | Senior Policy Advisor, Washington, D.C.
Lauren Maddox | Senior Policy Advisor, Washington, D.C.
Paul Lannon | Partner, Boston
Leon Fresco | Partner, Washington, D.C.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. MT
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. PT
Meeting access information will be provided in your confirmation email.
Space is limited. Please register online by January 26..