Morrison & Foerster offers a complimentary nine-part series for startup founders, executives, and investors on the legal side of founding a startup. This weekly seminar will arm attendees with the knowledge needed to manage the legal aspects of launching, funding, and growing a startup, with insights to avoid common mistakes that can have serious consequences down the road. Topics covered in this one hour session include:
- Typical capital structure of a venture-backed startup
- Rights, preferences and privileges of preferred stock (including waterfall distribution of acquisition proceeds)
- Capitalization tables and liquidation models
- Venture capital term sheets
- Due diligence process and issues
To register, kindly send your LinkedIn to Vishal Singh at ECVCevents@mofo.com.