Walkers has once again displayed its market-leading strength
with 61 lawyers and 19 practice areas ranked in the recent IFLR
1000 legal directory.
The firm was awarded 'Tier 1' status in a number of its core practice areas, including Finance, Corporate, Investment Funds and Capital Markets, solidifying Walkers as the go-to firm for international offshore legal counsel.
Walkers' seven Tier 1 practices for 2020 are:
- Corporate & Commercial (British Virgin Islands)
- Corporate & Commercial (Cayman Islands)
- Investment Funds (Cayman Islands)
- Financial & Corporate - Offshore (Dubai)
- Capital Markets (Ireland)
- Financial & Corporate - Offshore (Hong Kong)
- Corporate & Commercial (Jersey)
In addition to the practice group rankings, 35 of Walkers'
lawyers received the highest rankings of 'Market Leader'
and 'Highly Regarded', with another 26 lawyers recognised
for their involvement in notable deals throughout the last year or
as 'Rising Stars' in their respective markets.
Walkers' market leading lawyers recognised by IFLR 1000 are:
- Rolf Lindsay, Investment Funds (Cayman Islands)
- Philip Paschalides, Finance & Corporate (Cayman Islands)
- Ingrid Pierce, Investment Funds (Cayman Islands)
- Caroline Williams, Investment Funds (Cayman Islands)
Global Managing Partner, Ingrid Pierce, states: "It is
great to see the excellent rankings received by Walkers year on
year. These latest results are particularly welcome and reflect our
consistency and dedication to delivering first-rate client service
in all of our markets."
Walkers' Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands (Guernsey and Jersey), Hong Kong, Ireland and the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) offices were each recognised.