If you are an experienced compensation lawyer keen to progress your career with an award-winning team, then keep reading!
Travis Schultz & Partners is on the hunt for an energetic and clever lawyer to join our high achieving team based in Mooloolaba. The successful applicant will work with a dynamic and talented team handling client matters of their own, as well as assisting with matters run by the firm's Principal, Travis Schultz.
This full time role will suit a gun lawyer who has 7+ years' experience with compensation law in Queensland. Ideally, you get excited about personal and professional development and share our passion for exceptional service and client focussed solutions. We are looking for a new team member who is an Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist or prepared to work towards becoming one.
The Travis Schultz & Partners Promise
- We are not your everyday law firm.
- We offer a No Win / No Fee service and we often take on cases other firms reject because we are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of our clients.
- We passionately support a number of causes.
- We firmly believe in our guiding values of fairness, respect and compassion. We are fair and we genuinely care.
- We are committed to being a professional services firm, rather than a business. Which means, we always put people before profits.
20 – 40% lower fees
- We offer cutting edge expertise, without the price tag.
- Because we're fair, our fee structure is significantly lower than the industry average.
- We charge fees only on a Government set scale and to avoid those extra charges that most of the Biglaw firms use, like uplift fees, litigation funding arrangements and interest charges on outlays.
- We don't use time costing, there are no litigation lenders to worry about, and we even offer a low cap on costs so that our clients enjoy the comfort of knowing that they will always receive the Lion's Share of their settlement.
- The last thing we'd want is for our clients to hesitate in asking us a question, or picking up the phone to talk. That's why there's no six-minute timers on our desks!
Unparalleled accreditation and expertise
- Considered some of the best in the country, our dynamic and experienced team is made up of highly awarded and accredited specialists in all areas of compensation law.
- To achieve the best possible result for our clients, we need to have industry-leading lawyers.
- We carefully design our team to have the right balance of experienced lawyers, rising stars and the wise counsel of Queensland Law Society accredited specialists.
- We have a commitment to professional development and training, so our team is always at the top of their game.
Raising the industry bar on client service
- Our service is personalised to our client and their case.
- We listen to understand, not simply to respond.
- Accessibility, respect and responsiveness are key attributes for us.
- We don't have call centres or put walls around our lawyers.
- Our clients are given the direct phone numbers for their lawyer, so we're there when our clients need us.
- The relationship between our clients and their lawyer is personal, and we take the time to get to know individual circumstances so we can get the best result possible.