Date and time:
Friday March 13, 2019
12 – 1 p.m. ET
10 – 11 a.m. MT
9 – 10 a.m. PT
This session is only available via webinar
LSBC: This session is registered for 1 hour of CPD credit with the Law Society of British Columbia.
LSO: This program is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour with the Law Society of Ontario.
Barreau du Québec: An application for verification of eligibility has been submitted to the Barreau du Québec.
Join Dentons' Employment and Labour group for a complimentary one hour webinar on workplace issues relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Topics will include:
- Health and safety issues – Employer obligations and best practices
- Privacy issues – How to balance health & safety with privacy considerations
- Business continuity issues – Keeping the lights on in the event of a pandemic
Please confirm your attendance by Thursday, March 12, 2020.
- Adrian Miedema, Partner, Toronto
- Catherine P. Coulter, Counsel, Ottawa
- Taylor Buckley, Senior Associate, Vancouver
Please contact Justine Moller, Coordinator, Client Development and Events, at email@example.com or +1 416 863 4560.