We act almost exclusively for employers in all employment law matters. These include:
- employment agreements, including tailored agreements for executive officers, managing directors and financial advisors;
- advising on employer and employee rights and obligations, including entitlements and leave;
- employment disputes;
- terminating employment relationships;
- occupational health and safety matters and policies;
- in-house policies, including Internet and social media policies; and
- what to do when an employee is sick or injured.
What does employment law encompass?
Employment law includes beginning, maintaining and ending the employment relationship, occupational health and safety, discrimination, enterprise bargaining and industrial action. We can help you navigate the large volume of legislation that regulates this area.
Not an employer?
We also provide advice to employees who are not covered by an award.