September 20, 2023 - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Please join us for a discussion on the latest developments in executive compensation.
- Update on stock option tax rules and disclosure requirements
- The evolution of ESG in executive compensation — corporate governance and tax considerations
- Elizabeth Boyd, Partner, Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation, Toronto
- Sean Maxwell, Partner, Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation, Calgary
- Matthew Merkley, Partner and Co-Head, Corporate Governance, Toronto
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program is eligible for up to 1 Substantive hour.
This program has been accredited for up to 1 CPD Credit Hour with The Law Society of British Columbia.
Please note that pursuant to the amendments to the Règlement sur la formation continue
obligatoire des avocats (Regulation respecting mandatory
continuing education for lawyers – available in French only)
of the Barreau du Québec, which came into force on April 1,
2019, the status of "recognized provider" and the
mandatory "recognition" of activities have been
Blakes will continue to provide you with a confirmation of participation for your records. As stipulated in the above-mentioned regulation, members must preserve supporting documents attesting their completion of training activities for a period of seven years beginning on April 30 following the end of the reference period during which such activities were completed.