May 31, 2023
Log on: 12.15pm
|Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400
As the landscape of competition and consumer law continues to shift rapidly, it is imperative for corporate counsel to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and their potential impacts.
To support you in this area, we are pleased to invite you to our upcoming competition and consumer law update, where we will provide you with the latest insights based on practical experience and case studies.
Presented by David Grace and Adelaide Hayes from our corporate advisory team, this webinar will include updates on:
- changes to the competition and consumer laws pursuant to the
Treasury Laws Amendment (More Competition, Better Prices) Act 2022
(Cth), including a review of:
- the increased civil and criminal penalties for contraventions of competition and consumer laws
- the expanded scope of the new unfair contract term regime
- the ACCC's compliance and enforcement priorities for 2023/24
- recent competition and consumer law cases.
We hope you can join us for this informative session.