As the year comes to a close and the holiday season approaches, we hope that you are able to find joy and happiness with your loved ones. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or another holiday, we hope that you are able to take time to relax, recharge, and connect with those who matter most to you.
Under our new Managing Partner Jackson Taylor, 2022 has been a BIG year for Roam Migration Law, including the following highlights:
- A captivating new name and brand (formally known as Hammond Taylor)
- Fresh and exciting industry partnerships with leading Australian and international law firms such as Landers & Rogers, Gadens, Latitude Law and David Immigration Law.
- An impressive array of major new clients across various industries with a focus on healthcare, IT and the agricultural sector.
- The launch of a compelling new video series, Hot Legal Topics (stay tuned for more episodes in 2023)
- Participation in several engaging webinars, including this Legal500 webinar on How Regtech Is Shaking Up The Legal Services
- Our Managing Partner's impressive new 'gongs', including 'Best Lawyers Award' and being a finalist for Migration Partner of the Year award.
- Named Top Boutique Immigration Law Firm
We hope you can join us in 2023 as we continue to provide exceptional quality Migration Law services while we focus on adding value to your organisation through our initiatives and partnerships.
We wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and a successful new year. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to serving you in the year ahead.
Our office will close at 12 pm (midday) on Friday 23 December 2022 and reopen on Tuesday, 3rd January 2023. If you require urgent attention that cannot wait until the 3rd January 2023, please email us.