The Practicing Law Institute, in cooperation with the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance, is hosting its annual webinar, "Global Advertising Law -- Year in Review," on February 8, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
The webinar, presented by members of GALA, will cover some key developments in advertising law around the world over the past year. Some of the topics to be covered include social media and influencers, environmental marketing, dark patterns, substantiating advertising claims, regulatory enforcement priorities, diversity and inclusion-related issues, and taste and cultural concerns.
The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Ricardo Alberto, Antequera, Antequera Parilli & Rodriguez (Venezuela)
- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (United Kingdom)
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Frankfurt Kurnit (United States)
- Roberta Medina, Veirano Advogados (Brazil)
- Kanu Priya, Kan & Krishme (India)
- Ewa Skrzydlo-Tefelska, Soltysinski Kawecki & Szlezak (Poland)
For more information, and to register, click here.