Versatility remains a strong point for every business. In a nutshell, the term 'versatility' refers to the ability to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities; a trait effectively demonstrated by Taxaide.
As a firm, Taxaide Professional Services Ltd (Taxaide) has for the last five years provided a wide range of tax management services and effectively bridged the gap between the tax payer and the tax authorities, ensuring an overall better system through its activities. Along with its technology flagship, Taxaide Technologies (Taxtech), the brands have provided sustainable solutions to aid tax management and other statutory obligations. As a business, we continue to explore ways to add value to our clients and indeed provide time and cost-effective and efficient solutions to Individuals, Organizations and Governments among others.
Taxaide Professional Services (C5189RC1196547) is now licensed by the Nigeria Customs Service and registered with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) to carry on business as a customs broker and is well equipped to ensure that your customs processes are handled stress-free, leaving you to deal with the core management of your business.
Our Value Proposition
We understand the challenges that individuals and businesses face in dealing with customs clearance processing. With over 5 years operating in the Nigerian market space we have in-depth knowledge of providing efficient, effective and seamless solutions in the area of customs and excise duties and are well equipped to ensure that your transactions are handled with ease.
What We Offer and Why Choose Us?
- We deal with the Nigeria Customs Service and other government agencies on your behalf to obtain the fastest possible clearance.
- Effective warehousing and facility management services.
- We seal entries electronically with the Nigeria Customs Service and ensure that all other government agencies are met such as NAFDAC requirement on food safety, SON requirements on perishables and other imports, quarantine on agricultural and animal products amongst other agencies.
- Assembling relevant documentation for the import or export process.
- Facilitating inspection of goods by the Nigeria Customs Service.
- Payment of applicable import or export duties and obtaining the relevant receipts of payment
- Processing application for exemption from import or export duties.
- Filing of relevant tax/fiscal returns with the Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA).
- Management of the process for obtaining/enforcing incentives through NEPZA, the Zone Manager or any other regulator.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.