Answer ... The arbitral tribunal may decide on the costs of the arbitration in a separate award, after it has rendered the final award.
Unless otherwise determined by the arbitral tribunal, the costs of the arbitral proceedings shall include (without limitation):
- disbursements of the parties and their legal representatives;
- costs of taking evidence;
- fees of the arbitral proceedings;
- remuneration paid to the arbitral tribunal and its disbursements;
- remuneration paid to experts;
- remuneration paid to interpreters; and
- remuneration paid to representatives.
Answer ... There are no restrictions on what the parties may agree in terms of costs and their recovery.