The Danish Business Authority has just published a comprehensive guide on what precautions companies can take in connection with the outbreak of new coronavirus (COVID-19).
Most employers are currently considering how to deal with the outbreak of coronavirus. The Danish Business Authority has published a guide to companies on what precautions to take. The guide contains information about:
- what you as an employer should be aware of in about absences from work
- what to do as an employer if an employee shows signs of illness
- business travel precautions
- business agreements and force majeure
- internal communication
- the hotline for questions about coronavirus
The guide is constantly updated and can be found here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.