Issue no.9 (November 2019) of the Banking & Fintech Newsletter is now available.
Click here to view newsletter.
In this issue:
- MFSA lays down supervisory expectations for licensed entities
- EU boosts consumer protection through the adoption new directive
- ECB supervisory board chair speaks about over banking in Europe
- EBA opinion on depositor protection in EU
- Single Resolution Board issues consultation on its 'Expectations for Banks'
- EBA's consultation on draft amendments to ITS and RTS on passport notifications
- MFSA circular on the Amendments to Financial Institution Rule FIR/01/02/03
- Amendments to Banking Rule BR/14
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.