- 100% single ownership;
- Eligibility to open a personal bank account;
- Activity will be mentioned on the license;
- No need to provide certificates for a number of activities.
Total Costs (approx.): AED 10,700 one time cost + AED 7,100 (refundable deposit).
Total costs (approx.) breakdown:
- New Freelance License is AED 6,000;
- Investor visa for 3 years is AED 4,600 (approx.): including AED 2,600 one time cost + (AED 2,000 refundable deposit);
- Visa procedure is subject to E-Channels registration fees AED 7,200: AED 2,100 one time cost and AED 5,100 refundable deposit.
Annual Renewal Costs: AED 6,500.
Annual renewal costs breakdown:
- E-channel renewal Fee is: AED 1,100;
- Freelance license renewal fee is AED 5,400.
- Valid passport copy;
- Visa copy;
- No Objection Certificate from current sponsor or visa cancellation document, if applicant is UAE resident as employee;
- Passport Size Color Photo.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is the 5% VAT applicable to the costs mentioned above:
- Are there any high risk nationalities which may face issues in obtaining investor visas?
Please note that the free zone will run a security check for all nationalities before freelancer license issuance for free of charge.
- Is there any possibility to go for the pre-approval with Immigration?
Yes, it is possible.
- What are the costs for deregistration of a freelance license?
The costs are 5,400 AED.
- Is it possible for a freelance license holder to open a company bank account, or only personal bank account is possible?
Personal bank account is possible.
- Could you please mention which activities do not require specialized certificate?
Such activities as marketing, admin consultancies, event, makeup, and some others are available without specialised certificate.
- Is it possible for a freelancer visit holder to sponsor family dependants?
Yes, you can sponsor your family dependants. We can assist you in obtaining UAE resident visas for your family dependants.
- What is the minimum age criteria for males and females to apply for freelancer permit and UAE investor visa?
For both (males and females) the minimum age for obtaining freelancer license and UAE investor visa is 21 years old.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.