Gün + Partners hosted the webinar to discuss the latest developments in Turkish trademark law, as well as the predictions for the future. The impacts of COVID-19 to the practice of trademark law and to the predictions was also covered.
- Loss of Right Due to Acquiescence in Infringement
- Protection Scope of Weak Trademarks
- Accuracy Assessment on Decisions of the Office
- Registered Use Defence in Infringement Actions
- Avoiding Genericide of Trademarks
- The Impact of Non-Use Defence in Criminal Cases
- Recent Practice on Colour Marks in Turkey
- The New Trademark Examination Guideline
Originally published 12 May 2020
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.