This report looks at nine different levers which mining companies need to consider when implementing cost optimization programs to sustain profitability in today's more challenging economic environment.
In this issue:
- Labor productivity: time is money
Integrated production planning: a smoother ride
- Asset management: staying in control
- Energy management: secure supplies at the right cost
- Supply chain efficiencies: managing suppliers and inventory
- Shared services and outsourcing: evolving towards excellence
- Operating model: a blueprint for strategy
- Information management: understanding what drives cost
- Cost culture: one eye on the margin
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.