We offer a simple and cost effective solution for overseas entrepreneurs establishing a business in Ireland
We will assist you in establishing your business in Ireland by providing the following services:
- Formation of Irish Company
- Provision of a registered office address
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Organising purchase of Company Seal
- Compiling statutory registers
- Drafting of first board minutes, share certificates and directors' notification forms
- Advice on resident director requirements and options available
We will work with you to ensure you are compliant with company secretarial regulations including:
- Acting as your Company Secretary
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns with the Companies Registration Office
- Provision of registered office facility and mail forwarding service
- Preparation of annual general meeting documentation
- Advice on annual statutory compliance requirements
- Maintenance and update of all statutory Registers and Minute Books
- Provision of company law updates
Employees of the Irish Structure
We will provide the following services to help you manage your Irish employees:
- Draft contracts of employment
- Advice on immigration issues for employers and employees
- Employee pensions options
- Other employee benefits
Premises in Ireland
Your initial requirements will be led by timing, cost and flexibility. Now is a great time to source quality office premises in Ireland. Benefit from our experience to take you through the process from start to finish in a practical and commercial manner.
Ireland offers a large number of tax advantages to overseas entrepreneurs. Our tax experts will provide an overview based on your commercial and corporate plans.
We have experience in assisting clients across all stages of the grant aid process and related dealing with Irish state agencies.
Getting Started in Ireland
Legal starter package
Our experience with foreign early stage companies has allowed us to develop a bespoke package for new entrants to the market. We provide a tailored first year package of practical and affordable legal advice to companies setting up in Ireland.
As part of the package we will give you legal assistance in some or all of the following depending on each company's individual needs following:
- Formation of your Irish company
- Provision of registered office facility for the first year
- Provision of Company Secretary services for the first year
- Business name registration
- Provision of a template employment contract and immigration advice
- Consultation in respect of your real estate requirements in Ireland
- Expert tax advice regarding your Irish structuring
- Tax registration of your Irish company
- General legal advice during your first year
Your dedicated contact at Mason Hayes & Curran will arrange for access to relevant lawyers in our firm. Our approach is based on a desire for a long term partnership with you. As a full service business law firm we provide all the support that overseas entrepreneurs will need when working in Ireland.
We host complimentary seminars for clients on issues of interest to growth companies. Topics include:
- IP and relationship contracts
- HR and Pensions
- Data Protection
- Employment Law
Typically, we provide such seminars to a number of clients and interested parties at the same time which means that seminars also provide useful networking opportunities.
Mason Hayes & Curran
As a full service business law firm, we understand the many and varied challenges faced by corporates when locating abroad and have the necessary skills to assist you during your initial set-up and for your ongoing legal requirements.
We have established representative offices in both New York and London, two of Ireland's most important conduits for inward investment to further support our international clients.
Our Inward Investment group, a leader in its field, has a multinational workforce with fluent speakers of English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Polish. We represent a number of enterprises investing at earlier stages in their lifecycle, looking to use Ireland as a base to grow their operations.
The Inward Investment group primarily advises on:
- Legal and tax aspects of doing business in and through Ireland
- Establishment of operations and related structures in and from Ireland
- Corporate and Regulatory compliance services for international clients
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.