1. Current extract from the trade and commercial registry, including submissions to the trade and commercial registry which have not yet been entered
2. Articles of Association or the formation deed, including the formation report with the current version of the original statutes
3. Closed chain of notarial deeds on the assignment of shares since the formation of the company up to the present shareholder, together with deeds on all capital increases, capital reductions, amalgamations and conversions
4. List of the current shareholders, stating the cases in which shares are held on a fiduciary basis for a third party or a current register of shareholders or a copy of the current share register
5. Agreements on all encumbrances of shares, in particular pledges, beneficiary rights, granting of sub-holdings and any other transfer of rights in shares
6. Agreements on the granting of shareholder loans or loans from affiliated undertakings of the company (interest rate, amount, payment date, repayment. securities, etc.)
7. Agreements on the registering of securities by shareholders or their affiliated undertakings for liabilities of the company to third parties
8. Agreements on the granting of loans by the company to shareholders or their affiliated undertakings (interest rate, amount, payment date, repayment. securities, etc.)
9. Capital contributions have been paid in full and not repaid; contributions in kind have been made with assets of equivalent value; details of the nominal amounts of issued and outstanding shares; details of any preference shares and a confirmation that all outstanding shares have been contributed in full
10. Powers of attorney which the company has issued and which have not been submitted to the trade and commercial registry
11. Minutes on all shareholders' meetings and all ordinary and extraordinary meetings, as well as minutes of meetings of the Management Board and Supervisory Board during the last three years
12. Rules of Procedures for the Management Board or Supervisory Board
13. An organisation chart of the company
For further information please contact Dr Erich Michel, Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange, Freiherr-Vom-Stein-Strasse 24-26, Frankfurt am Maim 60323, Frankfurt, Germany- Tel: +496 997 1300, Fax: +496 997 130100.
You may also wish to read through related Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange. You can view the entire archive via the Internet on Business Monitor Online (http://www.businessmonitor.co.uk), or via your online provider by entering "Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange" and "Business Monitor" as a free text search.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
To print this article, all you need is to be registered on Mondaq.com.
Click to Login as an existing user or Register so you can print this article.
By 27 December 2016, the Croatian Parliament needs to implement the Directive 2014/104/EU on antitrust damages actions, which is expected to streamline the procedure for private individuals and businesses to sue for damages...
The European Commission recently published its preliminary report on the E-commerce Sector Inquiry, identifying potential competition concerns in cross-border e-commerce of digital content and consumer goods.
The German government has recently published a bill that would significantly amend the criteria for determining whether an M&A transaction is subject to German merger control.
Some comments from our readers… “The articles are extremely timely and highly applicable” “I often find critical information not available elsewhere” “As in-house counsel, Mondaq’s service is of great value”
Register for Access and our Free Biweekly Alert for
This service is completely free. Access 250,000 archived articles from 100+ countries and get a personalised email twice a week covering developments (and yes, our lawyers like to think you’ve read our Disclaimer).