1. A list of all employees, including managerial staff, with details of their age, date of joining, their function and remuneration, including any bonuses
2. Service agreements of the directors, members of the Management Board and Supervisory Board as well as managerial staff, the latter only to the extent that the annual remuneration exceeds DM 60,000 in an individual case and/or if the period of notice exceeds three months; agreements on the granting of profit or sale sharing or other agreements with directors and managerial staff
3. Specimens of contracts with manual employees and salaries staff together with details of ancillary benefits, privileges and social benefits (e.g. sickness, accident and life insurances, company car, etc.)
4. Company agreements and contracts with trade unions, with the exception of regional or national collective pay agreements extending beyond the company; details of any works councils
5. Membership of trade associations
6. Pension commitments and the related actuarial reports; widows' and surviving dependants' pensions and any other expectancy rights
7. Financial investments by employees (e.g. employee shares)
8. Competition bans and secrecy commitments on employees and consultants
9. Is it anticipated that any employees will object to the transfer of their employment contracts?
For further information please contact Dr Erich Michel, Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange, Freiherr-Vom-Stein-Strasse 24-26, Frankfurt am Maim 60323, Frankfurt, Germany- Tel: +496 997 1300, Fax: +496 997 130100.
You may also wish to read through related Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange. You can view the entire archive via the Internet on Business Monitor Online (http://www.businessmonitor.co.uk), or via your online provider by entering "Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange" and "Business Monitor" as a free text search.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.