United States: Strasburger Races For The Cure
Last Updated: June 24 2014

Dallas, Texas  — Strasburger & Price, LLP (Strasburger) proudly participated in the 2014 Susan G. Komen® North Texas Plano Race for the Cure on Saturday, June 14, 2014. The event took place at The Plano Campuses of HP and The Campus at Legacy.

Susan G. Komen is the world's largest organization participating in the fight against breast cancer. Since 1982, Komen has funded more than $800 million in research and provided more than $1.7 billion in funding for screening, education, treatment and psychosocial support programs serving millions of people in more than 30 countries around the world. Susan G. Komen North Texas' mission is to improve the lives those facing breast cancer in the local community and the North Texas Plano Race for the Cure supports that goal. According to the organization, it is able to invest "75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services in Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Montague, and Wise counties, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures."

The combined Strasburger Dallas and Collin County team, outfitted in turquoise jerseys for the event, was happy to provide support for this important cause. Strasburger looks forward to continuing the tradition on Saturday, June 13, 2015 in the 25th Annual Plano Race for the Cure.

To print this article, all you need is to be registered on Mondaq.com.

Click to Login as an existing user or Register so you can print this article.

Some comments from our readers…
“The articles are extremely timely and highly applicable”
“I often find critical information not available elsewhere”
“As in-house counsel, Mondaq’s service is of great value”

Press Releases from this Firm
Recent Content from this Firm
By Tate Hemingson
By Sujata Ajmera
By Joseph Perera
By Sujata Ajmera
By Robert O'Boyle
By Jadd Masso
By Jadd Masso
By Joseph Struble
By David Jones
By Michelle Brockway
Font Size: