- No listing agent is required: Any applicant for the listing of a structured debt security can approach our Listing Department directly.
- Contact us: Our staff will be pleased to discuss with you and your advisers the interpretation of our listing requirements at any time during the listing process. We encourage you to contact us at an early stage to discuss any potential concerns.
- Submit a draft listing document: To initiate the listing process, you must submit a draft listing document, usually provided in the form of a prospectus, for our review and comment. We encourage you to submit your draft listing document electronically. The document must demonstrate compliance with the CSX’s listing rules. We usually do not require you to submit audited financial statements.
- Document review: Our staff will complete their initial review of your listing document as soon as possible, and will send you their comments by email no later than five (5) working days from the day you submit the document.
- Submit further drafts as necessary: After you have addressed the comments our staff sends you and have submitted a revised draft of the listing document, our staff will review the revised draft as soon as possible and will send you any further comments by email within three (3) working days of receiving the revisions.
- Approval to list: When the listing document is in final form, you must file your originally signed listing application documents with us. Our listing staff then will present your listing application to the Listing Committee. The Listing Committee is available to meet on one day’s notice. The Listing Committee will evaluate all submitted materials and decide whether to approve your application to list.
- Listing: Once the Listing Committee has approved your application to list, and the securities have been issued, the Exchange will list the securities and post them on the Exchange’s Official List.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.