The Mining industry is becoming increasingly consolidated and globalized. Companies seek recognition in the global market and compete for critical capital required for the discovery of new mineral opportunities. KPMG has built one of the largest Mining practices in the country including Audit, Tax and Advisory professionals focused on the industry's companies.
We believe that one of the reasons for our growth is due to the fact of us having developed services and resources aimed at our clients, with clearly identifiable results.
Centers of Excellence for the Mining Industry
Professionals specialized in the Mining sector
KPMG has developed an international network of experienced professionals in the Mining industry. The KPMG member firms operate in three regions – the Americas; Europe, Africa and Middle East; and Asia and Oceania – each one with a leader dedicated to the industry. This framework enables KPMG's professionals to reach perfect balance between identification and understanding of local markets, thus helping the implementation of consistent global strategies and practices.
Centers of Excellence
Our dedication to the Mining industry is evidenced by KPMG's Mining Centers of Excellence. The centers are located in the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Chile, Canada, China, Russia, South Africa, Great Britain and the US. All of them perform a significant role in the development of a global market focus by means of recruiting experienced professionals, and keeping abreast of what impacts the Mining industry globally, and developing products which provide value to the sector. Our centers act as an access point to the knowledge our member firms may offer locally and around the world. Each center:
- Includes professionals dedicated to the mining sector.
- Is led by a recognized senior industry practitioner who takes part in monthly Global Centers of Excellence meetings to ensure we keep abreast of industry trends, share knowledge, and provide coordinated service offerings.
- Supports our global client service teams to deliver quality services, training, and knowledge to our member firms' clients.
- Drives the mobility of our firm's resources and the consistency of our service delivery.
- Develops for the industry regular publications on key issues impacting business across the globe.
- Provides ongoing training aimed at the Mining industry for our member firms' professionals and clients.
To view full article click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.