The legal market is evolving. In-house counsel want to do more, work smarter with their law firms and save money.
Knowledge exchange has become a key factor and legal teams are increasingly looking to their law firms for active support in this area.
Forward thinking, innovative firms see the need for change and the opportunities it can bring. In response they are making valuable knowledge and expertise available through MACs, completely free.
MAC users are looking for Advisors that understand their needs and are quick to respond. Our partners recognise this and see the potential for new and exciting relationships that contributing can provide.
At Mondaq when we say ‘partnership’ - we mean it.
- Increased brand awareness
- Promotional opportunities for events and advertising
- Actionable intelligence with user data
- who is using you material
- who is navigating to your websites
- who is clicking on your advertisements
For contributing firms:
- Senior decision makers accessing and using your material
- Exposure to potential new clients and relationships
- Direct contact from MAC users via Mondaq
- Sponsorship opportunities leading to further exposure
For associations, institutes and industry bodies:
- Enhanced member benefit offering
- Increased commercial opportunities
- Integration, Mondaq content on your website
- Market research, tailor events and advertisements to user interests